If you are experiencing a login issue with Channel You, please perform the following steps before contacting the support.
- Select Tools > Internet Options. (For Windows 7 users, press the Alt key to display the menus.)
- Within the “General Tab” under “Browsing History” click “Delete”.
- In the popup make sure “Preserve Favorites website data” is unchecked. The fields “Temporary Internet files, Cookies, History, and Form data” should be checked. Click the “Delete” button.
- Once the browser history has been reset, click “OK” and close all the open Internet Explorer windows.
- Reopen Internet Explorer and go to Channel You.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for 'Clear browsing history', 'Clear download history', 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data' and 'Empty the cache'.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Close and reopen Chrome.